View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 11:53 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by da-bullman View Post
Where to start? I have been a member of eBay since 1998. I have sold just one item but have purchased more than 3,000. I have a 100% positive feedback rating and 1,336 unique

So here's what happened, I win an auction item and try to pay for it through eBay, but the seller has a problem with PayPal. I have positives.corresponded with the seller, three times, as directed by eBay, but the problem still remains with the seller.

eBay then threatens me with an email to PAY IN TWO DAYS or be punished but eBay still doesn't permit the transaction to take place. I then call the resolution center - Zero help - they will make a note to file. Asked to speak to a supervisor and it's now 3 hours later and I still haven't heard. I would like to have the item but who knows.

Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Thanks for your help, Steve
Quit those F'ers like I did year 2-3 years ago. You are dealing with an incompetent company that doesn't give 2 rats asses for you. All of their employees are in the Philippines (a million pardons sir; very sorry about that sir and they do NOTHING because they are powerless and clueless) and you have a better chance of winning a game of pick-up sticks with your butt cheeks than speaking to a supervisor. Stop buying from those A holes and stand for something. F E-BAY PERIOD. woooo what a scare they give you "it's going to go on your permanent E-Bay Record!" LOL Good Luck!

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 08-19-2017 at 11:58 AM.