View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pup6913 View Post
I have stayed neutral about this and will continue, but I would say if eveybody just got off his ass about this then there would be no issues. He posted a valid BST add. Just like we all do, and you all that keep replying (mostly JP) keep bumping it then blame him for your ignorance. Let him be him. If you don't want to deal with him then don't. Don't reply to his threads, BST, or offers. Give stuff time to chill out and regroup.

Kinda like the Old Judge aution thread I started about the T205's in that auction. A few of the carp stirrers immedietly jumped my ass like I said Lew was a bad guy when nothing at all was even remotly geared towards that. After a few legitamite replys I began to understand that his long and spectacular presence in the hobby has lead people to trust him and are willing to pay more for his auctions. Very comforting to know. Didn't need all the BS before that though for no reason.

I think even this won't matter because we all have A$$HLES (opinions)
Maybe you and Chicago need to start a board just for yourselves. That way we don't have to listen to your crap OR his crap. Then we would be that much closer to serenity.