View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 04:47 PM
D@le Irv*n

Well, after some serious consideration and hopes of obtaining some 52 Topps cards in a recent trade that didn't work out, I am thinking about selling these or trading them?

I am interested in 52 Topps cards, (and maybe some others depending on who and what they are?) as I need some high number cards as well as some other relative tough cards to add to my set.

I want/need a Mathews, Campanella, Pafko, Berra, Martin, Wilhelm, Black, as well as some other lesser known players and high numbers such as Hal Gregg, Randy Jackson, Bubba Church, and Warren Hacker to name a few.

I've added some recent pics of the tougher higher value/SP cards just to give an idea of what I have and the condition they're in. I also have a personal signed Dit Clapper card.

I would like to sell/trade as a whole lot first before I get into selling/trading any single type players, but I am willing to listen to all offers.

There is lots of info, including my complete lists of all the player/items in this thread for those interested.

I am in no hurry to sell/trade these so therefore there is no deadline like an auction. It would be preferred to sell/trade to another CDN just to make things easier due to the size and amount of them, but will also sell/ship to the U.S. if required.

Lets hear/see what you have!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Beehive Al Rollins vertical.jpg (77.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Bobby Kirk.jpg (72.3 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Doug Young SP.jpg (77.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Glenn Brydson SP.jpg (79.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Jerry Shannon SP.jpg (78.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Les Douglas.jpg (74.9 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Pete Slobodian .jpg (79.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Squee Allen.jpg (80.4 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg Terry Sawchuk.jpg (77.2 KB, 59 views)