View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:30 AM
Casey Melchionno

Rick, thanks for understanding my defense. Yes that is one of my websites. But I do not "rely" on TPA's. I "self-authenticate" any item I buy beforehand. I don't buy items unless I am 100% confident in them. And then before I sell them, I issue them my own COA with a personal life-long guarantee. And then I also provide a major TPA full letter to go along with it for a variety of different reasons.

Also does it really matter how old I was in 1999? What matters is I am heavily invested in this hobby and deal with these types of autographs for a living. My life is autographs all day, everyday. Constantly researching and learning 7 days a week. When you are using your own money to put up for these types of autographs, believe me you take a pretty high level interest in learning what you are you doing. If a detective solves a crime from 30 years ago, does the judge say "actually detective, how old were you 30 years ago when the crime happened?" Or would the judge just take into account the detective is a professional and it is his job to know and solve the case.