View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rschisler View Post
I was just looking through some older posts and saw this thread (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=174962) about those members over the 200 HOF mark. Wow!

I've always collected, but have only been into autographs for a little over 3 years since I finished up college. Now at 26 I have 112 different Hall of Fame players, 80+ on single-signed balls and the rest on index cards and postcards.

I was just wondering how long many of you have been collecting and when you started? I don't know a lot of 26 year old guys that are devoting their free time to vintage baseball memorabilia so I certainly feel like the minority, but I'd love to hear how long you've been at work with your own collections?!

Happy Holidays!
I'm 34 and have been working on my HOF collection about 5 years. At times it has not been my top priority in my collection as I do collect many other things. I currently sit at 199 (thanks to the 3 new managers). Hope to chip away at a few names in '14. Thanks for sharing your photos Eastonfalcon...really like the stairwell.