View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 04:57 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
Rick, you have provided me with yet another example of how great Net54 is!

Leon, I hope you understand how truly special this place is. It is an island of truth, knowledge, and information in the morass that is the interweb. (Or, if you prefer, a beacon on a rocky outcropping in the Bering Sea on the solstice)
I think Net54baseball is a special place. It is a place where anyone can say anything they want to as long as they put their name by it. I have seen some things, on this side of the board lately, that might get some folks very upset and I hope everyone has their ducks in a row. And I have a feeling they don't. It is worth mentioning that people can easily do screen shots and save things that WERE said, and then edited, and everyone is always legally liable for what they say. Overall I think PSA does a very good job on the card side of things, however, they as with any company, will make some mistakes. I always say if you aren't making ANY mistakes you aren't doing enough . As far as authenticating a ticket, I have no problem with it. They get paid to authenticate things so, if I were them and felt I could do it, I would. As to the autographs, I am completely leaving those alone as I don't know enough to say anything about them. I will bow out of most autograph and memorabilia authentication debates. Once again, if you are commenting on a company or person your full name needs to be in your post. If you don't then I will, per the rules. If that is not ok then your comments need to be edited out. Always the same rules here....... thanks much and happy collecting

Last edited by Leon; 12-20-2012 at 04:58 PM.