View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 05:26 PM
Administrator

Default Speaking of T206's - Cobby green from Marshall

Posted By: tbob

As one of the posters that Craig apparently alludes to, let me say that when looking at the Cobb, I had no idea who it belonged to, who sold it, or who bought it, although I am assuming that it is in Leon's collection. But if you are trying to tell me that it doesn't matter who submits the card, that there is a level playing field, I have some swamp land in Arkansas to sell you. Also, I guarantee I have some PSA 5s that look as good as this card. As I said before, it's a very nice card, one any of us would be proud to own but an 8 with those corners? No frigging way.
I also think the Behrens brothers are right when they take offense to the fact that certain people are called out when they make a comment about certain people's cards but others are not. It exists on this board and if you don't think so, yes, more swamp land. There's just a little bit too much hypocrisy here at times. Most of the time, this is a great board and is very informative and full of great people, but every once in a while a little bit of "holier than thou" rears its ugly head.