View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Mi_ch.ael Bo,rk_in

Jim,

thanks for your comments. Maybe you are right, maybe I was too hard on the employees. I am not sure where to draw the line and how responsible they are. In fairness, If I don't really know, can you say for sure if you know? If the editor and Publisher are not responsible than who the heck is? Also, I am a business man, they are too; why would a company loose advertisers and subscribers to accomodate one advertiser? In my business, my biggest client is 20% of my entire sales. While I am greatful for their work, I would hate to be in a position where I loose other customers and then this client becomes 30-40% of my revenue. By increasing your largest client's share, you loose even more objectivity and if they leave you are truly screwed. There is something more going on with the SCD / CC relationship that we don't know about. It just does not make sense. I am sorry if I upset you I am sorry, but CC is just so wrong. The market is getting flooded with garbage and SCD is not doing anything about it.