View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAbbott79 View Post
Lol. Yea.

Well, no one proves you wrong, ever. I will not ask you to validate it with facts like others would. I will just chalk up to a loss of moronic proportions.
Let's see: before Mastro and Allen were indicted, years before, there was enough anecdotal information in the public domain -- none of it from any of them or their co-conspirators -- which made clear that fraud was afoot in their auctions. They're all in jail now. John Rodgers? Another one where circumstantial evidence existed to make clear, at least to some here, that he was a crook. He's now headed off to prison. Brent/PWCC? Again, no insiders came out and declared that fraud was going on in his auctions and a handful of people who were neither his paid apologists or co-conspirators called it. And I think we can all agree that significant fraud has gone on in his auctions. And there are many more instances of this.

And you can ask me anything you'd like; that doesn't mean I would share my insights from being involved in more hobby related-federal criminal investigations and indictments, state fraud cases and civil fraud litigations than anyone on this board, with a proud moron like you. Sometimes it's just best to shut up and listen instead of demanding to be heard, especially when you have not a clue -- or the experience and intelligence to at least know you have not a clue.