View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 12:36 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdmtx View Post
And to be clear I would return the card. I just expect the refund prior to my sending. I have read posts about people failing to refund, delaying refunds etc.. I'm not interested in relinquishing what little leverage I do have until he processes the refund. I will contact eBay and perform the return however they outline it.

And in response to pokerplayer, if you see no value in interest free loans please forward me as much cash as you can spare. The scenario I pointed out could be construed as a small ponzu scheme. If you had enough items to sell you could in fact role that into a large sum of money by way of interest free loan and use that money for a quick flip and then repay your accounts. Not saying this was done, but could be under the current system.
There is value in an interest free loan. There is no value in taking the time and expense to ship a 40 dollar card, or even a 400 dollar card for a short term loan. The few bucks that the shipping costs instantly make this idea unprofitable. Even if you don't value the time and shipping and packing the card only cost 2 dollars you would need a 5% return in less than a month. Your argument does not make sense to me. Nor does expecting a refund before returning a card.