View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 12:50 PM
Mark Medlin

We will have to agree to disagree here with regard to the loan value. But, I will admit my insistence of refund first is odd. The issue arises from the delay in response, the appearance that the ad was deceptive (especially after closer scrutiny of the sellers feedback) and previous posts here on net54 about other sellers delaying refunds. If I ship the card and usps fails to deliver, then what? I didn't ask to be in this predicament. I purchased a card that was graded vg/ex by the seller. He failed to deliver that. Now due to his failure I am required to be out my money at least 2 weeks. Make a trip to the post office and have additional unreimbursed expenses, assume the risk of delivery by the mail service - this all stems from the deceptive ad the seller placed. If that sounds fair to you then I am obviously confused, because it sounds like I have been rewarded with extra effort, expense and risk because the seller was deceptive. Now please block me if I seem harsh in my critique because if you defend that type of deal I have no desire to buy anything from you. eBay ID Mkmtx

Mark Medlin