View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 04:26 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Packs- I understand your argument about rarity and fantasy sports perspective....but its really just a stats perspective thing you talking about for a cycle..not a team sport thing.....whether stats or fantasy sports thing they both really are cheesy reasons to be into both our arguments.

lots of things are rare...im sure hitting 4 hits in a row all off the wall for singles is rare..but not celebrated......lots of statistical and fantasy sports anomalies im sure you can find are more rare than hitting for the cycle but not celebrated..so the fact a cycle is more rare than a no hitter means nothing..

also you said 2 homers and triple is not news..implying it doesn't happen a lot.....I think there will be more cycles this year than 2 homers and a triple by a hitter...so not sure where you are going with that argument ...

no hitters are getting less and less celebrated now actually...maybe should happen with cycles now......not sure why getting one of each category is better than total bases ...if talking about helping your team..i would rather have a player with more total bases in a game which includes one to be a home run then a cycle ..so team sport the cycle is meaningless.

just like cards...rarity isn't the only factor.....

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-04-2015 at 04:27 PM.