View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 08:56 PM
Mike

Default T207 Cardinals

Hey Robert,

The Cardinals you're looking for are pretty well known (or at least mostly).

Broadleaf class - 2 cards (Lowdermilk and Woodburn), 4 backs each (Broadleaf, Cycle, Anonymous factories 3 and 25) = 8 cards

Recruit class - 12 cards (Bresnahan, Ellis, Evans, Golden, Harmon, Konetchy, Oakes, Smith (W), Steele, Steinfeldt, Wilie, Wingo), 3 backs each (Recruit Fac 240 and 606, + Napoleon) = 36 cards.

Add to that the 2 known Anon 3 recruits (Steele, Wingo) and the 1 Red Cross (Lowdermilk) and you have 47 cards.

[This may have been answered this on a previous post for the Cardinals (like for the Cubs for Ken), if so, my apologies.]

--
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
Ok, so drum roll time for what I am sure is a dumb/obvious question. I am getting increasingly interested in these little brown cards and have visited/bookmarked the informative links you guys have offered up (including old Net54 threads). However, how do I know which backs the Cardinals players appear on? Either in this thread or the other T207 thread Mike or someone has listed all of the T207 Cardinals and designated which would be found with Recruit backs and Broadleaf backs. How do we know that there aren't any Napoleon or Cycle backs? Not questioning expertise, just trying to understand.

The way I can make sense of this set is to collect them by team. I want to go the Cardinals first and then perhaps the Cubs. I have looked on the sites I have seen mentioned but not seeing a definitive formula regarding backs for the teams' players...or I am not smart enough to understand it. For instance, how does Ken know which Cubbies have Napoleon backs?