View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunzio11 View Post
Just wanted to post a little shout out and recap of a submission I sent through Nate. I had a modern autograph card I wanted slabbed so I reached out to Nate on 2/28. I sent him my card and on March 5th, he received the card and submitted it same day! Nate lives 20 minutes from Beckett so everything is hand delivered. On March 16th the card was graded and Nate had it in the mail back to me. He kept me posted every step of the way. 21 days from initial conversation to slabbed card in hand was incredible.

Everything was professional and courteous. The only thing I had to do was drop the card in the mail and send a Paypal...Nate took care of the rest. For anyone who is sitting on the fence about potentially submitting to BGS through Nate I have to say the process was top notch.

Tony V
Tony,

I appreciate the kind words. Doing my best to take care of folks one client at a time. For those of you still on the fence, here is yet another satisfied client.

Contact me via PM if you're needing grading done with BGS or PSA and are tired of waiting on other guys to collect cards from a bunch of people and then going to submit. Your only downtime with me is your shipping time.

Ask me about discounted BGS/BVG pricing for Net54 Members!