View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 06:03 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagwell-1994 View Post
I don't recall Valiant. I do remember Image and Dark Horse being like the new wave dark edgy comics of the era. I have a few Maxx comics (Image) but never was able to purchase any beyond that as a kid. Are there any Valiant/Image comics you'd recommend or you enjoyed collecting?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I liked most of the Valiant titles to be honest. They were all good reads although a different kind of superhero. Not a lot like Marvel really. I liked a lot of the artwork too. Barry Windsor Smith did a lot of work for them. They had a huge crossover mini-series called Unity. I would suggest getting all those books to read that story at the minimum. As for Image, I liked Spawn the best. I think that was their flagship title too. I could be wrong there though.

I was wrong about Spawn being the flagship, I think it was actually Youngblood by Rob Liefeld.

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here

Last edited by CobbSpikedMe; 03-03-2019 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Flagship title change