View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
but you are wrong, we can't pick out a bad jsa or psa item, i can, no one else can, because no one else wants to and ebay isnt going to do anything about it.

morales isnt ebays favorite son, he is on the banned list. the bad psa and jsa items is every bit as horrible and bad as anyone else, they just have the right kind of cert for it to sell for hundred or thousands of dollars. its a fake of a higher order so to speak. a fake you can live with.
LOL, "a fake you can live with".....once in a while you are a funny guy.

Moralass was Todd Muellers (et al) favorite son...him and his buddies on that little trash site of theirs, where you would contribute, the one you didn't get yourself kicked off of. The one that's back to a one way bash fest. The one with 3-5 complete blithering idiot losers running it. The one where Todd argued with me for 5 pages about how he knew Mantle and how that Mantle had rock solid Providence. Not one jack off over there came to my defense of this forgery. Just watching the guy in action is enough to stay away from him, IMHO

That's what the collector has become. Buying these certs only and not learning about what they are collecting. The collector these days are Anal as they come regarding these stupid certificates. That's why they are so easy to rip off. They are stupid, they continue to be stupid and there is no end in site to their stupidity.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 03-20-2013 at 10:08 AM.