View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
To me a card that is listed as EX and comes back VG-EX from a grading service isn't misrepresented. There's a reason you bought it raw, always anticipate a 1 grade degree of error either way. Anything lower that 1 grade should be considered misrepresented. Sounds like that was your mistake, and not the sellers. I think it's BS that you pulled that on the seller..
He specifically told me it would grade a 5 or higher. When he told me ex i emailed him back and asked him if hes saying it would be a 5 and he said yes or higher. Yes it was my fault buying a raw card for that much without knowing for sure. Thats why I dont buy high dollar raw cards anymore unless I know the seller is reputable. I simply told the seller I wasnt happy with the grade and I noticed some issues with the card that didnt show up in the picture. He offered me a refund because he was concerned with negative feedback. I NEVER threatened him with negative feedback nor did i give him a ultimatum. That was between me and the seller.