View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 05:37 AM
D@v!d R. Fuhrm@n

Location: Denmark (don't worry, I have a USA mailing address!)

WELCOME TO THE MR. T206 COMPETITION!

The T206 portraits are full of iconic images, beautiful backgrounds, great facial expressions, awesome hair do's (and don'ts), etc. This is intended to be a fun "March Madness" tournament style thread, in which our favorite T206 (portraits only!) subjects will battle it out mano-a-mano for the prestigious title of "Mr. T206"!

Round-by-round winners will be determined through polls embedded here within the thread, like the one below (please test, and let me know if there are any problems; It worked for me on multiple web browsers, though unfortunately not from tapatalk):

Who was better?

pollcode.com free polls

Mr. T206 Nominations are now open! So please let me know what are your favorite T206 portrait poses, and they will be sure to be included in the tournament. Based on feedback yesterday, we will aim for either a 16 or 32 (give or take, it doesn't have to end up perfect) subject bracket, depending also a bit on if this idea flies or falls on its face... Ideas for seeding are also most welcome.

So far, based on some feedback yesterday (and some of my own favorites), we have nominated:

The iconic Wagner & Plank
Shag
WaJo
Tinker
Mathewson
Chase (pink)
John "The Stach" Titus
Cobb (green)

Let me know who I am missing (again, T206 portait subjcts only please)!

Cheers,
David
T206 back run: 21/38

Last edited by BicycleSpokes; 09-19-2014 at 06:08 AM.