View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Originally Posted by David Atkatz
I don't know--and I don't give a rat's ass--why Peter does what he does. All I care about is that he does do it.

He has done--and continues to do--quite a bit more than those here who put themselves forth as the hobby's protectors.
----
(David is still on my block list but Chris quoted him).

David - name one time you have stepped up as a hobby protector, other than posting here, which hardly earns anyone a title as hobby protector.
There are several people here who have stepped up and contacted auctioneers about bad items. There are people here who have contacted law enforcement agencies. Have you done any of that? I would wager that you have done nothing. If I am wrong, then I apologize. Tell us David, have you done anything like that?
And I guarantee you that Chris and a few others here have done major, major work as hobby protectors, with law enforcement, and not just posts on a forum. And I believe though there is discontent about this thread, that the board knows that Chris has done a lot for the hobby.
Wow, those were my thoughts exactly, Richard.

There has been stuff going on for years that myself and two others cannot write or talk about yet. Aside from that, we have done a tremendous amount of good that no one ever hears or reads about.

Our knees don't shake and our hands don't tremble at the slightest hint of a threat or intimidation.