Thread: Sorry John, JK
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 05:19 PM
Administrator

Default Sorry John, JK

Posted By: John

Daniel,

Lighten up a bit, not all of us here are closed minded clueless people who have no understanding of the world around us. You may not be implying that, but your coming off a bit sanctimonious IMO.

Everyone has a different way of tolerating these things, humor, protest, prayer etc. I’m sure you were speaking out of passion earlier and now. But being a bigot is not against the law, however F***ing someone up as you said earlier is. A friendly word of advice if your going to preach tolerance the above may not be the best way to get your point across.

Not to mention this isn’t probably the place to platform your cause. I would be very surprised if there is any real racist on here, and if there are there’s not much I can do about it other than avoid them, disagree and move on.

Besides the real bad guy here is Joe Orlando look at the money he made of these “Black Exploitation” films….(hint humor is my way of tolerating these things)

Have a laugh once an awhile and understand that you cant cure all the worlds ills.

Best Regards,

John