View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Marty

Love the stand-ups! Every one is a work of art - Bob, colored each one by hand so there are quite often lots of variations.

Thanks, Paul - I remember your search and I thought the one you got finished around 250-300, but couldn't remember for certain.

On this one, the Seaver autograph adds to it for sure, but not a ton as his autographs are not super scarce. Bob Laughlin's autograph is not a big selling point, since he signed a majority of these. The stain on the front takes away a bit from the presentation value.

I keep my eye on the auctions for these, and they rarely sell anywhere near the prices they list at in the guide. I have about 14 or 15 of them, and I haven't ever paid more than $125 for any of them, but that has been over many years and the demand has gone up. Seaver is a fairly tough one to find, though. There are at least three as Paul and I each have one!

My guess is that it might go for anywhere between 200-400 in an auction, but that is just a guess. If you get two people who want it, maybe more. Good luck, and let us know what you decide to do with it!