View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 01:44 PM
Ch.ris Jenk.ins

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagrotn77 View Post
Business, like everything else in life, is about setting expectations. And PSA does not do a good job of this. If my business were backlogged because of a major move, I would send out a mass email to my customers alerting them that there will be delays and apologizing for any inconvenience. My goodness, this is Business 101. Instead, they act it's business as usual and make you wait 45 minutes if you want to speak to someone in customer service. I just don't get it.
I agree 100%. It wouldn't kill them to offer future vouchers or discounts for those affected beyond a certain point.

They probably understand the flow to the point they aren't having graders sit on their hands or going home early because orders aren't getting entered. And I get that graders can only work so many hours and be able to focus well enough to do the job right. And from the inconsistencies we have all been seeing, maybe they are pushing them beyond an ideal point. Or maybe that job is so freaking boring, graders just get in a daze after an hour or two. I know I have to take breaks when I am going through a stack of cards I am listing on Ebay.

It just sounds as if they need more graders and quality ones. I wish we could tell what steps they have taken. But that would go back to your original thought of communicating with their customers, which isn't happening. The only communication is the notice that they extended the process time for most of their services.

That kind of management doesn't help the confidence of their investors, ergo their stock price either.