View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
this is what is stated about you, it is true.

cyrkin was one of the founder of pcgs, and collectors universe, he invested 10,000 dollars for 10 percent of pcgs, the coin grading company, and ultimate ended up with over a million shares of stock (about 5 percent) in collectors universe stock when it brought in pcgs.

i provided links to prove it. tell me what i said here that is not true.
You provided links to outdated information from 1999--information you that know is outdated because you accused me of it on my site once and I explained it to you.

But you also said this: "He goes out of his way for no one to know this. no one is suppose to know. He wants people to think he is impartial, and in order to blog on autograph magazine live you have to follow the company line or you are out. Thus the PSA defenders who wants to keep their blogging card there and stay in his good graces."

How could that be true if I don't have any financial interest in PSA or its parent?

Besides, there are a lot of negative comments and posts about PSA/DNA on Autograph Magazine Live. You know it. Like everyone else telling people it's a waste of time to read AML, you obviously read it constantly.

But I do support PSA/DNA and JSA. Why? Because even though I feel that they could and should be better, especially in some areas, overall they have made buying autographs dramatically safer than it was before them.

I'm not going to debate that here. I have a hard enough time trying to keep up with my own site. I wish I did, because I like Net54.

Steve Cyrkin