View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 06:09 AM
Tony Ooten

My goal is to remain in auto-pilot on my current projects, pare down/organize my collection a bit more, and not actively look to start new projects.

here are my auto-pilot goals:
  1. Adjust the content of my t206 520 by replacing more common backs(P,SC) with less common backs (OM, Sov, Tols, etc) or with cards with backstamps or period writing
  2. t205 set : still need 28 commons, 14 short prints, and 3 minor leaguers. Staying on a strict price limit & Not going for any variations.
  3. early candy cards (e90-1, e92, and their brethren). Looking for all the unique poses across the 6 sets that share common fronts. My checklist isn't organized on that so I'm not really sure how many I still "need"
  4. 51 bowman football. started in June 2016, still need 7 commons.
  5. working on 2 mid 90's sets autographed. slowly chipping away. One I'm at 167/265, the other 310/540
  6. Once I get my collection more organized, I'll probably want to add 3 or 4 cards to make my display case look complete. 1 George C Miller HOFer and 1 Batter Up HOFer are 2 that I know I'll want.
  7. 49b Paige, 52t Wilhelm and Mathews to complete my bowman/topps HOFer base set run 49thru80

BTW my entire collection collector grade (F/G/VG)

That's it!

Happy New Year and Happy Collecting everyone!