Thread: Dennis Bishop
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Banned

compared to here and autograph magazine live, it is incredibly civil.

chuck tapia quit the hobby, is bitter and can't stand it when people want to rid the hobby of fraud. he constantly swears and calls people names, something i dont do and grant doesnt do but people chuck hangs out with on aml do all the time. here comes the swearing at me because he's all class. He can't point out anything i have ever said that is not true, so he just likes to call people a fathead. Real United Nations material this guy.

If you know anything about dennis bishop, which chuck doesn't, you know he is one of the moderate level headed bloggers of reason so if you think it takes a lot to get banned from aml, just think how much it takes him to get him teed off to a point he would get kicked off or let chuck tapia have it like this. I have rarely seen a chuck tapia post where he isn't swearing at someone. You can't find a post in the last 5 years i have been blogging where i have cursed and same for most of the people chuck hates but his buddies let the f bombs go all the time over at aml. watch his response, here come some more.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-09-2013 at 08:21 PM.