View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 09:01 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Many times the more you say the less I understand. Sometimes I wonder about your logic. Here, I will make it simple for you.

Too good of a deal that didn't happen- Not good
Someone scamming you out of 4k- worse

I don't see anyone condoning not following through on a deal. I also don't see anyone else with your warped sense of logic.
Basically there are different degrees of being ripped off..

When buy a card with Heritage or Mile High, is it your expectation if you get too good deal on an auction they will cancel the sale? Its not like the seller didnt know anything about cards.........

what if it wasnt too good of a deal (why is everyone always giving an extreme example) what if it was just a normal deal, or maybe the buyer thinks he may of gotten or $100 under market but really wanted that card

then he is told the card is torn, but is lied too, then sees it for sale somewhere else which proves the lie. Now he cant buy the card again except by paying $300 more etc....so now hes out the $300....you can be out money different ways is all im saying.....yeah you can come up with too good to be true examples..but there are many other deals that should be legit but the buyer is legit to expect to make a profit.... people do make profits in the hobby..though not many...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-02-2018 at 09:02 AM.