View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 09:27 AM
Tyler

Default Early 80's Atlanta Braves all-

I'm was needing some assistance in identifying exactly what year this ball might be from. (Just for personal documentation.) I was given the ball directly by one of the players that has signed it. Glenn Hubbard of the Atlanta Braves, gave the ball to me, as his parents lived next door to my grandmother while I was growing up. He visited from time to time, and although several times I got individual cards signed by him...he offered up this ball without me even asking for it. (Was pretty excited, as I was "probably" somewhere in the 7 to 10 year old range.) So, that's my dilemma...I don't know exactly what year the ball is from..and was hoping all of the super baseball fans could assist..by me sharing some of the signatures on the ball.

1. I know it is probably somewhere between 1982 and 1986, as I got the ball when I was under the age of 10.
2. There are only 3 names I can recognize for sure....
a. Glenn Hubbard
b. Dale Murphy
c. Steve Bedrosian

3. Ultimately I would just like to be able to definitively say that this ball is from year xxxx!
4. Value? I know its not the 1927 Yankees, but just wondering if theres a market value for such a ball? Thanks!!!

Last edited by Filthy; 03-17-2016 at 09:38 AM.