View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 03:44 PM
Al

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone. I promise, no curses (out loud, at least) towards those who don't choose to bid.

Two other things:

1) Last week we announced that Jeff Prizner is now on board as Consignment Director with LOTG. I'm really excited about this, as Jeff is a quality guy with great knowledge and strong relationships, and his dedication to building a quality auction with top-notch integrity dovetails with mine. If Jeff reaches out to you privately, soliciting consignments, please do not hesitate to make his first auction with LOTG a strong one!

More info on Jeff coming on board can be found here: https://lotgauctions.wordpress.com/2...ment-director/

2) Please don't forget that we've changed our auction closing method to the new, "Double Overtime" closing method beginning with this auction. You still need to have your opening bids in by 9:00 pm eastern time (next Friday for boxing, Saturday for everything else), but if no bids are received on a lot after 1AM, that lot will close at 2. The only items that will remain open after 2AM are those that are still receiving bids after 1AM.

Any questions, please do reach out.

Thanks!
-Al