Thread: Aaron Judge
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 09:47 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
I know Judge has been getting caught looking but in my opinion the umpire crew for the Yankees / Indians series is one of the worst I've ever seen. They'll call anything a strike. The extra innings game was like watching a little league game where the ump just wants to go home.
Also Judge has rarely been at bat when runners have been on base. He also has made a big defensive play in the series. 4 walks are just as good as a hit with nobody on base. You can definitely make up several 0-fers with a good game. Being a huge part in winning one game in a 5 game playoff series as a position player is what a star does. Yea to win 2-3 games as position player is better but just winning one is huge.

As to Kershaw. again, 6.1 innings and 4 earned is still decent when your team is up 7... one better start on his next start, his 'stats' will be fine...... he hasnt lost any games for the dodgers

severino was horrid in a game which normally loses the game for the yankees and won a game....im sure his total stats are great but he has pitched no better than kershaw for example

Livan Hernandez won MVP with just two wins in a 7 game series and his stats were worse than Kershaw's one lone start this year....the dodgers again are into the next round so the narrative can easily change by season end...lets wait till the series is over before going on one start that wasnt bad considering the average starting pitcher start in this years playoffs has got to be under 4 innings..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-10-2017 at 09:50 AM.