View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Administrator

Default Crossovers at SGC

Posted By: Jay Adair

Hey Matt,

I'm glad you think you're so big and bad. But guess what friend....death threats are not taken lightly by the authorities. Even via the Internet.

The email..should I says email(s)...all 16 (within a 10 minute span) of them are being saved.

This one in particular is being forwarded to the Detectives at my local PD. Hopefully they'll be in touch with your PD shortly.

You have some serious mental issues pal. Hopefully you'll be arrested under the "terroristic threat" law and receive the proper care.

*********edited out private email - moderator dude.....emails are not allowed to be posted on the board- moderator

Typically, I am aware that posting outside communication such as an email is prohibited on most forums...but this needed to be shown for everyone to see exactly what type of lunatic they are dealing with.

I am far from joking about reporting his threats of harm to myself and my family. I am stopping by my PD tomorrow morning before work to ensure that this is handled. I have printed out all of his threats and will continue to do so as they come in.

Thanks,
Jay