View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:52 PM
Sean Brennan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimStinson View Post
Its their DUTY ??? come one man ! I don;t know what you do for a living but if I told you it was YOUR DUTY to spend four hours a day EVERY DAY to sign autographs and mail them back to so called fans would you do it ???? time away from your family, your kids , your real life ??? just so some annomous stranger could have your name scrawled on a piece of paper.
yes, my heart bleeds for these idiot athletes and celebs who didnt think their life through when they signed their first million dollar contract. When I make $2500 an hour at my job and get autograph requests through the mail, yes I would take the time to sign them. The aholes that say they are too busy is nonsense. I remember James Stewart in his 80's signed EVERYTHING sent to him through the mail and Im sure even in his 80's he was ten times busier then the average person. Groucho Marx in his eighties was asked by his assistant why e takes the time to sign all his fan mail and he said " Because its my job"
I also love when celebs excuse is someone will sell their autograph. if they signed in the first place, though it wouldnt stop people from trying to sell them on ebay, and would turn that 1987 Topps Ricky Wright from a $5200 card into a $3 buy it now