View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Ken Goldin

I wanted to update that I was successful in having both items pulled from EBAY
not only that, but I will be able to get any item pulled from EBAY that utilizes a counterfeit Goldin Sports seal, or fake hologram or counterfeit LOA (although this did not utilize that, it simply had a bad knock off)

I was able to reach someone of some authority at EBAY, and when I was stonewalled I sent this email. I do not mind sharing this portion as I do not mind if the attempted forgers read this...they should know that everything will be pulled immediately and ebay WILL turn over the information to me to legally pursue.
If anyone sees a fake autograph on EBAY and attempting to use a Goldin Sports certificate, or fake corporate seal on a card (something that was NEVER done) etc, please email me the link to the item and I will deal with it. Below is part of my correspondence with EBAY.

In case you are not familiar with me, I am an expert guest for CNBC and Bloomberg on collectibles

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000301253

I mention this solely as a point of information, that if I do have to hire an attorney to get this information and run up my legal expenses, I am scheduled for appearances on CNBC, Bloomberg and fox in the month of January and will be sure to discuss ebay's protection of its sellers who are knowingly selling counterfeit material

Hopefully this is not necessary

Thank you

Ken goldin