Thread: US Caine
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsonjok View Post
Last year, I bought a 1963 Fleer Ken Boyer from him. It is one of the three remaining cards I need to complete the autographed set. I sent it in to PSA for authentication and it came back as "likely not authentic." I contacted him and asked for a refund, which he granted. Not knowing any better, I returned the card with the PSA paperwork and moved on.

About 6 months later, the same exact card came up for sale again. I reported it to Ebay, but they didn't take action and it ended up selling for more than I had paid previously.
The problem is you are out the fee for PSA. I assume it was Jose correct? This guy is such a thief. I hate to be on a rant, but people come out of the woodwork to make comments on another Mickey Mantle "good or bad?thread, but this guy just keeps on selling his forgeries with barely a scant comment from the peanut gallery.

Another Ebayer selling numerous forgeries is AVIT Consultants (sp?) in California. They sell tons of deceased stars and others signed in a light hand, light ink soft flow. I'm sure they and Jose are connected.

At least if they pass a TPA people are putting their trust in the opinion of someone that should know better. With $600 on a Walter Payton signed RC. Come on man.............