View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 12:35 PM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Default Ebay user to block

Posted here because I only see that this user deals with modern cards.

Ebay user: sals9087
Sal Saluccio

I have a Living Set on ebay. The user made an offer of $92. It was accepted. Then this exchange happened:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebay User sals9087
Not buying please cancel
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Response
It was already accepted. Ebay will auto open a non-paying case probably Thursday (I think it takes 3 days). Then if you don't pay it will be cancelled and you will receive your non-paying buyer mark at that time.
Quote:
You will receive Feedback accordingly. Thanks. Fix the issue.
Quote:
This issue is yours. You can fix it as soon as you pay. Thank you.
Quote:
Nothing paying for an item I don’t want. It wasn’t a bid. You can very easily cancel it. But you want to extort me now. Ok. Let’s see how that works...
Quote:
Not extortion.

Stated clearly when you make an offer:

"By clicking Submit offer, you are agreeing to and entering into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller."

Again. Ebay will cancel the sale when you don't pay. At that time they will give you a non paying buyer strike. Then it will be over. Or you can pay.
Quote:
You didn’t lose the sale because I won a bid. I asked you nicely if you could cancel yesterday. I’ve cancel customers orders if requested. But since you are going to go this route I hope you enjoy your upcoming feedback. Oh well. Let’s see what happens
Quote:
Sal Saluccio,

I would suggest you read the Feedback Extortion Policy for Ebay
https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/f...policy?id=4230

Thank you for your business.
This wasn't the end, but now he has decided to use language I would rather not repeat.

Those that may be questioning why I won't cancel the sale, it is because I want him to get his deserved "Non-payer strike". I use those strikes to block bidders/buyers and wouldn't want to cheat other users from this benefit.

Also if I do cancel he can still leave a feedback because of the loophole in ebay that allows feedback if the Seller cancels the sale.