View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
So I am over-the-moon to have assembled the rare-back run in the picture below. It took time, tenacity, and a bunch of money, but now that I have the Brown OM and Brown Lenox, the BL 460 and BL350, a Drum and Uzit, and a blank back (not shown), I now have the ability to have every T206 back there is (lets assume Cobb back does not count). I doubt there are many people out there who have a Brown OM and a Brown Lenox, let alone a BL 460 and a Drum + Uzit. I think I deserve a parade! At worst, I think its very cool and would love the people closest to me to acknowledge this and understand what it means to me. But, of course, they dont care and think I am an idiot for spending so much time and money on cardboard pictures. And, thats why I love Net54 -- I can share with at least some people who will care and validate.

Ok card-collecting family, lets see something in your collection that you are very proud of, but that the people around you just dont understand or care about. And, Happy Thanksgiving!
1. If a Cobb back exists, it does have to count. Sorry...
2. This is like a modern day rainbow of sorts, except with real cards. hahaha
3. Collecting cardboard is crazy, I don't think you're in idiot though...I love collecting cardboard, and if it makes you happy, that is important.
4. This collection is top notch. Great job buddy...I know you want this statement #1, but I had to hate first. hahahah
5. I think with any collection, if outsiders aren't involved, they will not understand it...

{IMG}Pretend I put the 2016 Topps Chrome Edwards Rainbow Here{Image} I won't pollute this thread with that modern mish mash. I don't even try to explain the colors and parallels to someone who don't collect...