View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier2004 View Post
Their scans are nice, I guess I just hate their attitude and I dont think the card is worth $235....after i eat the 8.25 s/h, return the card plus the 10% i think the card is worth the 195 id have left into it and that sucks. I also find it a lttle backwards to hear board members go "a 2 is 2"...what hapened to buy the card, not holder? I did look harder, missed 6 wrinkles in the scan and thought the writing was th reason for the grade...I guess that was dumb?
Steve, I know I'll get ripped for this, but here goes. Several of us had a bad experience with Heritage in their November auction (shipping delays), and Chris came on the board and made it clear that he would make everything right - he didn't say how, he just promised us. He then went overboard trying to fix the situation. Since then, I've won items in two additional monthly auctions of theirs, had a small issue in one and a billing problem in another, and each time they bent over backward to rectify things.

They have some problems, no doubt. I think it's because they are a huge company and the left hand often doesn't mesh with the right. However, all the issues (shipping, auction descriptions, etc.) can be rectified through their customer service. If not, contact one of the Chris's. As many issues as I have run into with them, their selection and these two guys have caused me to keep going back.