View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Administrator

Default Irrational Exuberance Low Number High Grade 1933 Goudeys

Posted By: John

“Kevin, Please keep posting here and ignore Wonka and his constant stream of invective. Actually most of the time he doesn't read and post and the board does not have to deal with it.”

Actually I read all the time. Something you should start doing more often yourself for the record.

****But since you seem to have the pulse of this board enough to speak for them, let’s see who the people here would rather see more posts from me or you?****

In fact I wasn’t aware I made this place so awful so lets find if I do, and if the answer is yes Wonka ruins the board for everyone then I’ll leave you guys too it.

Leon you have my word on this…no more Wonka.

One small catch if you accept my challenge, if you come up short on this little witch hunt how about you take a break and box up your keyboard and or sit on your hands for awhile?

You game Crandall, here’s your chance put up or shut up?

I’ve had just about enough of your wining and crying, I ask pointed legitimate questions, I’m so sorry you cant deal with it, and constantly misconstrue everything I write as some all hell breaking loose personal attack. Heck you even respond to posts that aren't even directed to you! Short of the few card you’ve began to post you have been nothing but an antagonist on this board, even when I’m not posting your finding someone else to blame for all the worlds problems.

Face it Jim I don’t pick on your family, spread rumors about you etc. I just disagree with 99% of your posts, deal with it already and stop hiding behind a wall of “victim” bricks.