View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 08:19 PM

Hey Todd,

I'm sorry to hear of your ordeal. When you get a chance, read my thread below. I think you're going to find out that this guy is legit. It's the same dealer who I had contact with and after him explaining to me in great detail what he does, his story checked out. I made many calls to verify this. This guy just buys skids in bulk - he's not the bad guy -- the USPS is. After I checked out this individual, I felt comfortable enough to make a deal with him off eBay for the card and it all worked out fine.

One thing to keep in mind (which stuck out in mine), his acquisition of the CJ was recent enough that it still showed on eBay's completed listings. He contacted the original seller (Andy) to see if he wanted to work out a deal on the card. Who in their right mind, would contact the seller of a lost/stolen card while in possession of stolen property -- on line -- in an attempt to work out a deal? It just doesn't make any sense. Tracking him down on eBay with stolen property would be very easy for law enforcement.

His feedback (showing the various items he acquires) would also lead one to believe, he's dealing in a variety of hodge-podge.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any help.

Herb.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=194677

Successful transactions with: PSACJ, Double-P-Enterprises, RGold, CW, Iron Horse, tiger8mush, dtp717, Hcom24, floyd6294, omegalm1, Baseball Rarities -- among others.

Focusing on 1915 Cracker Jacks - high grade or very sharp cards. Please let me know what you have.