View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE View Post
There have been studies done to prove this. Also Sports illustrated did a cover on bonds du
Using the whole controversy and the first thing on top the list of things it could help with is vision.

As you get older the skin around your yes gets looser and high tightens them back up.

Plus friends of mine in college all did it for the baseball team and all attested to everything slowing down and becoming clearer.
That last sentence is exactly how Dock Ellis described greenies during the 71 series run.

As for HGH it is a completely different item than steroids and helps heal and reverse aging. A 14 year old would likely have more hgh naturally than you if you injected. If lifting your eyelids bettered sight provably, eyelifts would be a covered procedure on your insurance.

As for anabolics, I did them from 23 to 33. Not the greatest decision, but it helped in my line of work (not sports) and there is no connection to hand eye or vision in the world. Mass, strength and healing speed...yes.

If they helped in that fashion, the level of incredible athletes would be exponential. Identifying athletes by saying that is a trait is only because you think of the ones that were outed because they were big figures. You are ignoring the bench guys with more drive to use. Imagine the pressure to heal quickly if you will likely be waived and on the street if it's an easy task to just call someone up or hit the wire.

I am of the belief that the majority of athletes from the 60s till recently were occasional users. I would venture a guess that current pros use less than the past 30 years due to testing. If the first admitted steroid user was HOF Pud Galvin in 1889, then calling the 90s the steroid era is crazy.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 12-11-2017 at 06:49 PM.