View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Default WOW! This seems to defeat the purpose of getting scum booted from ebay!

Posted By: Anonymous

I was suspended twice and I shouldn't have been, it's a nightmare trying to clear up that mess because you usually can't find out what the heck you did in the first place. Then you try to contact them to resolve the issue or decipher the ambiguous technical letter they send you. One reason I was suspended was because I mentioned COA although I didn't show a picture of it, they took down 30 auctions and sent a letter saying something about abuse. I looked my auctions over very carefully, re-listed and BAM! I was suspended! it took weeks to find out what I did. When this happened it was a new rule, to show a picture of the COA if you offer one. I looked at my competitors and they were still doing it so I figured it was one of them or just a stalker reporting me. Anyway, you really don't need to buy that ebook, there are sites that offer that info free, one I found was www.suspended-from-ebay.com and I believe they might still have those impossible to find phone numbers too. Ebay can suspend anyone for any reason at any time, it could and may happen to you one day.