View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 08:42 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I have said this to many friends, I will tell anyone and everyone anything they want to know pertaining to my collection. I want them to bid with the most information they can have.
Obviously I have a very vested interest but I also know more about these particular cards than most do. I have already answered plenty of questions privately. Some things I paid a ton for will go for very little and things I have virtually nothing into will go for a lot. Some things are already way higher than I expected, others not so much.

And there are a ton of things that are too rare for their own good. The market dictates the pricing. But otherwise, I am skipping my 2 softball games tonight (which are very important to me) to be around to watch *(and answer any questions I can)....

And lastly, as I told another friend and board member today, don't forget about Heritage's extended payment options. That seemed to help his dilemma of getting shut out and not being able to circle back, with the single lot by lot closing style. Anyone can PM, email or call me if they have special circumstances too. Heritage has given me a bit of leeway on a case by case basis, in length of payment terms for my collection, to help collectors be able to bid more. But if no arrangements are made otherwise, of course their regular rules apply. See their website for details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregMitch34 View Post
I suppose it is improper Leon for you to offer tips on a few things that seem to be "bargains" right now? I know it might seem to some that you are trying to bid them up but since I am the one asking surely you could not be accused of doing that...As you say it is hard to judge with little or no value trail on so many of them........

Last edited by Leon; 08-13-2015 at 10:43 AM.