View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 11:51 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
Mueller and Koschal arent dragging my wife into it but others are just because they dont like mueller and koschal so anybody who is a friend with todd mueller, which a lot of people are, are the target of having their relatives dragged into a controvery or dustup in which that relative, wife or friend has nothing to do with it, because that's the way they punish a friend of Todd Mueller, by trying to get to Mueller by trashing, dragging anyone associated wtih him through the mud. And the kicker is they don't even know Todd Mueller, never talked to him, never met him in person, and don't know him at all. But since Mr. Mueller doesn't play the TPA guessing and stickering game, then everyones friends and relatives are fair game to try to make some type of esoteric point about what? nothing. They just got nothing else better to do.
No Big dumb and stupid, he argues for 5 pages on why this Mantle is real and it's solid Born again Providence.

When Godd Mueller states publicly that he made a mistake by arguing with me about the authenticity of this garbage in April of 2011, maybe I'll let up? For now He is a jerk off and so are you for being tied into his stupid games AND Dragging your wife into it, IMHO
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Todd Mueller Mantle 4-2011.jpg (48.9 KB, 479 views)

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 09-02-2013 at 12:19 PM.