View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 07:54 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Thanks for the compliments guys. The lighted area with nothing on the wall used to be a closet that we opened up and put track lighting in so that we can spot light stuff when it goes on the wall. I've actually already put up two large ball holder cases (one on each side on the smaller walls of the closet) and the back wall is reserved for 1927 Yankees (with hopefully a Ruth and Gehrig within the next 2 years) and the 1919 Blacksox. What I found, and I'm sure everyone finds this, is that wall space gets taken up pretty quickly. I have an adjoining bedroom that I use as my home office that I'm going to use for additional wall space as well as the hallway that leads in to them. Even with that additional space, there is no way to display everything I have once it get's framed, so I may just plan out stuff so that things can be swapped out at any given time. I also plan on using shelves, like a lot of people here do, to add some variety as well as being able to display multiple small items.