Thread: Aaron Judge
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 08:40 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
You're worried about his confidence so you want to send down a guy who will win ROY and leads your team in all offensive categories, not to mention leads the entire AL in runs, home runs, slugging and OPS? And do it while battling for a play off spot?
I think at this point you just let it ride and hope he picks it up at least a little bit. But if he continues for the rest of the season to strike out in nearly half his at bats (which he did last year in his brief debut BTW), I think you need to reassess. At this point the book seems to be out whether he is a real star just going through a prolonged slump, or whether his first half was just an aberration. Fascinating story really, made more so by the fact that he is so physically imposing and at the same time seemingly a wonderful guy.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-18-2017 at 08:42 AM.