View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 08:28 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikSyko View Post
I think it's San Jose's year.

Being from Ottawa I'm shocked on how well the team has played so far, thought we were going to get blown out by the Leafs last night. I can't see the play lasting more than a few games, they are playing over there heads trying to prove everyone wrong saying they are going to end up in last place.
I was really surprised at that outcome as well. Like you, I thought the Leafs would walk all over them.

You just could be right that their playing over their heads, but if they continue to play like that, they just might have a decent season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUM301 View Post
Chara hasn't mentioned anything about his last season. The guy is a workout warrior, even by professional players standards, and seems to truly enjoy playing with the B`s and helping develop the young players. Also he has stated many times how much he and his family enjoy the Boston area, fan base and organization.

I thought I read where he said this might be his last year? It could have been everyone else just assuming, however?

Chara is a Beast for sure! His workout regimen is unlike anyone else's, even Olympians.
I certainly wouldn't go near him and I think most NHLer's feel the same way.
7 feet on skates and stronger than a Rhino! Not someone to tangle with!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8skxq6wWso
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chara.jpg (5.6 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by irv; 10-15-2018 at 02:35 PM.