Thread: Where do I go?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Solution- Don't take it. Man, wish they were all that easy.

You didn't solve anything. I don't know if there was anything to really solve. hahah

Now for all of the other members that want to use it, they can. No forum rules broken.

Hopefully you didn't think I was telling people not to use it. Hopefully we all agree that it is unethical if used to pay for goods and services.

Paypal is a very profitable company and I am guessing they probably know a few folks use it for goods...and my guess is they still make way more money than not offering it.

Stealing from the rich or poor is unacceptable.

To each their own on this forum. I have always felt the fewer rules the better. I was told we are strict around here, yesterday. It concerned having a name by a post that was accusatorial. Yes, on that and a few other things, we are quite strict.

I am for being held accountable...

Dictating how you do your business or collecting, not so much. Again, not griping about any other venue doing what they want to. Each should do the best they can for their members, imo. And of course no two businesses or forums are run the same. Each has imperfections as nothing is perfect. (except my wife)

Not sure I like this statement. I get stay out of peoples business, but I hope if a deal goes bad on your forum, that you are going to step in and do something to remedy the situation...You stepped in on an off color joke, I hope you would also step in on a deal gone bad...(Politely said, in case that didn't translate well via text talk hahaha)
-