View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 05:23 AM
Administrator

Default This Napolean decided he was too good for a 4

Posted By: Paul Moss

Yep, severely undergraded, and I wish that I was the one that purchased it off ebay at that price, but it was a good bump and a profitable one as well for me. As for your chip on the uniform's N, I believe that was a tiny piece of plastic flash in the holder. If you'll look at the lettering and border at the bottom of the card, you'll see that there's a chip also. If, by some dubious means, I could make chips vanish, that one would gone to the twilight zone as well. Nice try though! Kindly notice that the pink stain on the reverse is still there, and I'm sure that some of you bathing enthusiasts would have had that card in some sort of soapy solution faster than a speeding bullet.

Got another bump here as well:

From this:

To this:

Made a whole $50 on this one!, less grading fees, ebay fees, etc..........and you ask, why is this maniac getting excited over this card? Pretty simple really, I had quite a few come back from PSA one or even two grades lower. Can't win them all. Still, it's better than having them come back "evid. of trimming" etc., like that ever happens! LOL It is a two way street afterall.