View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 06:41 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Thanks for the response.

“Which, with your current (and past) attacks, is easy to see why.”

I disagree Kevin read the links above never made personal attacks. I questioned your expertise and motives as to why we all should take your posts as gospel.

I also asked many times why your opinion rules over third party graders.

No I don’t think it’s as easy to see why. I would never lie about doing fraudulent acts because someone bummed me out occasionally on a forum. There’s a whole board above in which several of us get ragged on really heavy…don’t believe me type Leon’s name into Google.

Yet I don’t see anyone of us making any such outlandish claims, or little white lies as you say.

“BTW...posting personal emails, regardless of the subject matter, is just uncalled for.”

Disagree once again emails posting that you think Wonka’s a douche or I dont like Wonka. I agree no need to be on this board take it off line and get over it.

Emails in which a self proclaimed expert who has spent years on this board posting creations and bragging about getting cards past 3rd party graders, making outlandish admissions of fraudulent activity.

That 100% belongs on here…I don’t buy blowing off steam and white-lie you and Scott were discussing your disgust with the response about the underprint Scott owns from the folks here. And if this lie or joke was directed at me please point out where in this thread I upset you….funny I never had a single post in the thread….

http://www.network54.com/Forum/15365...ier+Has+Spoken

So I understand you were mad at me or net54 and made incriminating comments and lies to another person in an offline email because you were upset….right?

This ranks up there with I made these for “Showmanship” I never meant to sell them….

Also wishing you had put fake cards in a fellow board members collection is also due to being mad.

Blown away that I'm the only one shocked by this load. Funny we get pitchforks and torches and baracade Chan into a corner..yet Mastro and auction houses get away with bloddy murder and we contiune to turn a blind eye. We even have a laid back approach to comments like the above.

I guess we as a hobby get upset only after someone gets taken or burned..

Last edited by wonkaticket; 05-12-2009 at 06:50 PM.