Thread: Tebow circus
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 10:09 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
There is a major difference between a guy who earned his way to the majors and had a tragic occurrence that was rectified years later and a guy who washed out of the NFL and is on a minor league team because of his celebrity. They have nothing in common and as I said we are talking about public perception. This thread is about why people don't like Tebow. I think I've laid out some good reasons as to why the public sees him in a negative light.
So if you played in the majors and have a tragic occurrence you deserve the chance many years later to play in the major leagues even if at the time of the call up you you are not even good enough to play independent ball and are older (31) than Tebow is now (29)

I think theres a lot in common. There are many that see Tebow in a negative light but there are many that see Tebow in a positive light and want good will which you are ok with. Tebow is very popular in Florida and that is where the spring training games are. I also think Tebow at this point in time is better than Adam Greenberg was in 2012 and at least he is part of the parent clubs organization.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 03-09-2017 at 10:12 AM.