View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 01:17 AM
Administrator

Default Grade Tech- corner magnification question

Posted By: B C Daniels

gone bad thing! the only thing was a " Did I say that? " and the obvious answer is yes! Are you denying it.........

I do not need to post e-mails because it's just scrapeing the barrel for you.......it will not change our inability to peddle tthe crap mantle and bogus jackson or bring back any shred od integrity for you!

your not a doctor,you have no AMG benz,you hide money by paying cash for things as to avoid alamony.( yes,I have piles of e-mails on this stuff 0

but would never post them because it's just desperation

to save face.......

your not a doctor and all the e-mails won't change that it will only show how avidant you are about anything

that is why you pose the answer to simple questions with questions it's known in law as a straw man" another thing you learn in a basic Business law class.........

tryingto smear me will not prove your a doctor,have a law suit with mosser or Von Dole or Dan or anyone else........it will show these guys that yet another real collector will not support your BS any longer....and one that knows I might add......

but I could care less what you post. I am not the guy who got myself in a mess over bs logic on why I would try to sell some cards I stated were worthless! YOU DID! and by morning Eliott will just delter this whole thing anyway or anything else not related to cards you post......

I kinda hope he leaves it on because NO ONE will come forth to support anything you write about us except maybe that we interfaced ( but not face to face because you don't sohw up when push comes ot shove )

no noe will back up your claims of my improprieties concening altered cards. and you claim to post to sell a bunch for me?????